Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nice to see you!

How do I start a new 'blog'?

Well I s'pose the first task is to welcome you. So -

HELLO AND WELCOME
(who ever you are)
TO "DORK LAND"


Well that's the preliminaries out of the way, so let's get down to the nitty gritty. I guess you're wondering why I've started this blog - right?

It's quite simple really, I have longed for a place where I can express my pleasure AND voice my dissatisfaction on the way the world treats me and everyone else!

  • A place where I can voice that pleasure when something nice happens to me or out there in the world, and where others can join in too with their 'two cent's' worth.
  • A place where I can have a good laugh at ANYTHING I find daft and which amuses me - and where others can join in the laughter and (hopefully) add to it...
  • A place where I can get on my damned soap box if I want to to voice my opinions on a variety of injustices that affect me and others!

So that's the idea and I hope you'll add your own two cent's (or tuppence) worth too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear Dork!!

I am thrilled to be your first "Dorkette"!

I'll be back in a bit to write my very first dorky post!

Love,
Debs

Carole B said...

Great to have you here Deb..
Its about time we had somewhere to moan, laugh or smile about things.

Tell me what yours are on a comment and I'll post it as a "Debra says..." post.

Rob said...

Hello M'Dear,

Great to see your new blog - I look forwarded to reading about your views and exploits here!

Cheers,
Robert